Thursday, February 12, 2009

Best Double Down Film Show Ever!


Last night’s show was great and went right to core mission of The Double Down Film Show - to help you succeed and stay inspired as you make your way in the film and tv industry. We had more people in the chat room and listening in LIVE than ever before. (Truth is we were just getting warmed up and could've easily gone another hour!)

Listen to the show for yourself on the player below. Here are just a few comments we got from listeners already:

“GREAT JOB MAN !!!!!!!! I listened to the radio show and ya said the truth”
- Eric Arriola

"I'm sure I don't have to tell you that the show is excellent. I also know that I don't have to tell you that I really enjoyed listening and will continue to listen. It's very motivating not only to film makers, but entrepreneurs, artists, designers and dreamers. I really enjoyed it. You two are top notch. Thanks for sharing the wisdom."
-Lenny Mayers

"Your blogtalkradio presentation was awesome! I can't wait for the next 20 lessons."
-Amanda Guest

“Nice show, I listened in. Keep up the good work :))”
- Jacqueline Cofield N’Namdi

“Great show tonight, Anthony. Each one, teach one in full effect- beautiful, just beautiful.”
- Kia M. Neal

“Pete that was AWESOME. I got a chance to listen tonight…..Thank you and Anthony so much. I am fired up, inspired and just so open to the many possibilities. As you say Onward and Upward….Continued blessings to you!!!!!!!!!!!!”
- Richarda Abrams

To get the complete breakdown of our “20 Filmmaking Lessons Learned the Hard Way” you’ve gotta join the DOUBLE DOWN FILM COMMUNITY. This will be uploaded to the site later today exclusively for our members, as well as my and Pete's “Recommended Reading List”!






No comments: