What type of practical tips and wisdom will we be doling out all-day long?
The same type of straight-up practical instruction that made our Shut Up and Shoot Documentary Guide the #1 film book in the country...Here's just a few brief minutes from one of 6 seminars of an 8+ hour day jam-packed with all the real-world tips, tactics and advice that we only learned the hard way:
Come to Indie Film Boot Camp on Sat. March 27th for much more practical real-world filmmaking instruction from myself, Pete Chatmon and new media and music video whiz kid, Benjamin Ahr Harrison.
Apart from guerrilla tactics for professional results, we'll be covering:
- Wooing and Directing A-List talent
- Making a Name for Yourself
- Effective Pitching
- Documentary Interview Techniques and Logistics
- Attracting Investors
- Real Networking
- Low Budget Music Video planning and logistics
- Adding production value w/ After Effects
- Strategies for Rising Above Entry Level Jobs
- How and Where to Train Yourself
- Plus tons more straight up practical info!