Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Get the Shut Up and Shoot Doc Guide for Only $23.00 - 34% Off the Cover Price!

I recently found out that The Shut Up and Shoot Documentary Guide was officially the best-selling film book of 2008 by the best-selling publisher of film books- Focal Press.

So to celebrate for the very first time and for a limited time only, I am offering personalized copies of the book for a whopping 34% off the $35.00 cover price. That's only $23.00 for:


  • 296 Full Color Pages
  • 500+ Illustrations
  • Bonus DVD w/ Video and Audio Tutorials
Don't go to the main book sales page. You can only get the $23.00 price using the special link below. That's as cheap or cheaper than you will find it anywhere online- and I will sign every copy.

But hurry- this link will NOT be active forever. It'll be up for at least a week, but I won't promise more than that. Once current supplies have been exhausted, I will delete this blog entry entirely.

Order Now While Supplies Last:




Please Sign This Copy To:




1 comment:

Samantha Halfon said...

I found the book on Amazon before finding this blog and I chose it thanks to the several reviews on it (it gets 5 out of 5 stars). I was not disapointed. This book will give you the basics, in a very enjoyable format, and allow you to go out and start shooting. It contains so many tips that I'm sure to pack it with my camera next time I got out. A great reference. I wrote a detailed review on our filmmaking blog. My thanks to the author for sharing his knowledge with the rest of us.