A graduate of Wesleyan University’s theater program, Julius transitioned from being in front of the camera to writing and directing. He’s currently a Thesis student at NYU’s grad film program where he’s shot a slew of notable short narratives and documentaries with diverse casts and subject matter that have gained him international festival attention including Szmolinsky, Linus, and The Boundary. (*Get the special password to view these films TONIGHT on the show.)
· How did SPIKE LEE come on board as Executive Producer?
· What was the HARDEST part of directing his first feature?
· Why does he use so many INTERNATIONAL characters and settings?
· Why did he love making two films entirely on CELLPHONES?
· How can budget and time limitations HELP you as a filmmaker?
Be sure to Join Our Facebook Fan Page too!
FILMMAKING REALITY STARTS HERE.
The Double Down Film Show
Every Wednesday, 9pm - 10pm E.S.T.
Call-in Number: (646) 929-1956
Subscribe or Download: