Tuesday, July 14, 2009

New Excerpts from Ant's Guerrilla Filmmaking Crash Course

I have a confession to make...I am a dedicated film and video maker and have been for more than a decade now, but my current reality is that I have actually come to enjoy teaching others what I've learned through the years more than actually doing it.

Don't get me wrong, I still stay on my video and filmmaking grind and I still like it, but teaching it, inspiring others and making light bulbs go off in new filmmaker's heads really gets me fired up and I love doing it. I could (and have) done it for 8 hours straight many times. Hence this entire Down and Dirty DV project that's developed over the last few years.

So to that end, here's a few quick tidbits of FREE and valuable (words rarely seen together) guerrilla filmmaking advice that I offered in my last Guerrilla Filmmaking Seminar at the B&H Event Space.

There's only so much time on the radio show and blog to get into specifics, but in the seminars and products I can break things down in more detail. If you like what you see and want to get he whole presentation including all the illustrations, slides and inappropriate humor, this entire seminar is available on DVD HERE.

Also, it's still in the discussion stages, but I think I'll be teaming up with the good people at B&H again in the very near future to offer an unprecedented educational opportunity for knowledge hungry guerrillas. So stay tuned for an official announcement in the coming weeks.

For now enjoy this newly released video clip...

No comments: